Return Goods Policy
Authorization Of Returns Download Policy
PROCEDURE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE
Unless otherwise required by law
Direct Accounts: Please contact Inmar CLS MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services Customer Service Returns Department at 800-967-5952 or firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization to return product. All material should be returned in an appropriate and secure package.
Short-Dated and Expired Items
Items with dating six months or less prior to and not more than one year after expiration date must be returned to Inmar CLS MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services at the following address:
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Inc. c/o Inmar CLS
MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services 4332
Empire Rd. Fort Worth, TX 76155
Items Ordered or Shipped in Error or Damaged in Transit
Inmar CLS MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services will not accept returns of items ordered or shipped in error or damaged in transit. Please contact Dr. Reddy’s at 1-866-733-3952 for authorization and further instruction on these returns.
Third Party Customers (Indirect accounts):Please contact Inmar CLS MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services Customer Service Department at 800-967-5952 or email@example.com for authorization to return product.
Products Eligible For Return To Inmar CLS Medturn Pharmaceutical Services
- Expired products within one year after date of expiration. The term “expired” includes products within six (6) months of expiration. Credit is contingent upon satisfaction of the following conditions:
- Return good authorization was issued by Inmar CLS MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services and product was returned within 30 days of authorization of return.
- Products in original containers.
- Written proof of purchase.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid and are subject to final count by Dr. Reddy’s Inmar CLS MedTurn.
Disposition Of Returns
Eligible returns of full bottles must be sent to Inmar CLS MedTurn Pharmaceutical Services.
Returns Ineligible For Return Credit
Products may be returned for reasons below, however, credit will not be issued.
- Partial containers (except as required by law)
- Products beyond one (1) year of expiration
- Overstock of products which are considered in date
- Products involved in a sacrifice, fire or bankruptcy sale
- Products damaged due to fire, flood or other catastrophe
- Products sold expressly on a non-refundable basis
- Products from which labels have been removed or defaced
- Products for which proof of purchase cannot be verified
- Samples or "no charge" introductory items
- Products purchased or distributed contrary to federal, state or local law or Dr. Reddy’s sales policy
Credit Of Returns
- For direct customers, credit will be calculated at the lower of the original invoice price, current contract price or prevailing published list price. Dr. Reddy’s reserves the right to make the final determination.
- For direct customers returning non-contract product purchased indirectly, credit will be given at a calculated average contract price or prevailing list price. Dr. Reddy’s reserves the right to make the final determination.
- For third party customers, a credit will be extended to customer’s wholesaler at a calculated average contract price. Dr. Reddy’s reserves the right to make the final determination
- Shipping charges are to be prepaid by the customer.
- Dr. Reddy’s is not responsible for any other additional fees from its customers using third-party processor.
Customer will be responsible for all transportation charges for all returned items. Dr. Reddy’s will be responsible for transportation charges in the event of a shipping error or item recall only.