Dr. Reddy's – North America
Dr. Reddy’s: Now ranked 7th among the leading US generics companiesDr. Reddy's is now ranked 7th among the top generic companies in the United States on a relative quarterly basis, in terms of IMS Dollars.*
As part of a global, vertically integrated, pharmaceutical company from India, we have rapidly become one of the leaders in the supply of generic APIs in the US and worldwide. Four finished-dosage facilities service North America. Through our three businesses – Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Global Generics, and Proprietary Products – we offer a portfolio of specialty products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars, differentiated formulations, and NCEs. We have capabilities to help overcome market entry barriers, ranging from formulation issues to intellectual property. What’s more, we are uniquely positioned to support Rx-to-OTC switches.
It’s all part of an exciting, yet complex journey that we began more than two decades ago, in an effort to improve access to more affordable, innovative medicines. Today, we continue to find ways to bring value to the pharmacy and meet the demands of a changing market. With investments in product development, aggressive acquisitions, and advances in research, processes, and technologies, we are keeping healthcare costs contained while improving access to medications across the United States.Dr. Reddy’s at a Glance
- Prescription products: 70+ products are marketed under the Dr. Reddy’s label in 280+ dosing presentations.
- OTC products: 9 products are marketed in 150+ store-brand packaging presentations (private label).
- Robust pipeline: 13 product filings were made in the US during the year. Cumulatively, 62 ANDAs are pending approval with the FDA, of which 39 are Para IVs—9 of which will have “First to File” status.
- Dosage forms: Oral solids, injectables, liquids, topicals, and other forms are available.
- 43 Rx products ranked top 3 in market share.
- Ranked 7th of Corporations in TRx dispensed.*
*IMS Health, National Prescription Audit Mar. 2014
Looking ahead, we will continue to deliver on our promise and bring you the flexibility, quality assurance, and service that you’ve come to expect from Dr. Reddy’s. The investments we are making today at Dr. Reddy’s – in our infrastructure, technology and operations – deliver value to you and ensure critical drugs reach those individuals who require them in the future.