- Dr. Reddy’s Q2 FY09 Revenue at Rs. 16,151 million,EBITDA at Rs. 2,746 million, PAT at Rs. 1,212 million
- Dr. Reddy’s wholly-owned subsidiary Promius Pharma launches EPICERAM® skin barrier emulsion
- Dr. Reddy's to release Q2 FY09 results on October 23, 2008;Earnings call slated for October 23, 6.30 PM IST/9.00 AM EST
- Dr. Reddy’s enters the respiratory inhalers market in India with the launch of ‘Combihale™’ and ‘Redihaler™’.
- Dr. Reddy’s formally announces its US Specialty Business, Promius Pharma, LLC.
- Dr. Reddy’s announces partnership with Cosmederm Technologies for Indian distribution of proprietary skin care products
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Limited invests in Perlecan Pharma Private Limited by acquiring shares of Joint Venture Partners .
- Dr. Reddy’s Q1 FY09 Revenue at Rs. 15,038 million;EBITDA at Rs. 2,710 million, PAT at Rs. 1,346 million.
- Dr. Reddy's Annual Report on FORM 20-F for year ended march 31, 2008 available on the company's website
- Dr. Reddy's to release Q1 FY09 results on July 21, 2008; Earnings call slated for July 21, 6.30 PM IST/9.00 AM EST
- Dr. Reddy’s signs global distribution agreement with Albemarle Corporation for Ibuprofen API
- Dr Reddy’s launches ‘Atocor-R’ – combination of Atorvastatin and Ramipril in India.
- Dr. Reddy’s launches ‘Omez Insta’ – Immediate Release Omeprazole in sachets
- Dr. Reddy’s FY08 Revenue at Rs. 50,006 million;EBITDA at Rs. 9,736 million;
- Dr. Reddy's to release FY08 results on May 20, 2008;Earnings call slated for May 20, 6.30 PM IST/9.00 AM EST
- Dr. Reddy’s announces the completion of two acquisitions
- Dr. Reddy’s Acquires BASF’s Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Business and related facility at Shreveport in the US
- Dr. Reddy’s acquires Jet Generici Srl.Acquisition to establish Generics business in Italy.
- Dr. Reddy’s signs definitive agreement to acquire Dowpharma Small Molecules business associated with Dow’s Mirfield and Cambridge, UK Sites