Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Statement of Policy
At Dr Reddy's, all our activities are guided by our purpose and belief: We accelerate access to affordable
and innovative medicines because Good Health Can't Wait.
Our business is based on a deep respect for people and the planet.
Our contribution to societal change embodies our values. We will continue to catalyse replicable,
sustainable, and innovative actions for social change.
In pursuing social responsibility at Dr Reddy’s, we follow the guidelines below:
- Identify the needs and priorities of the community and implement relevant social programmes
through a structured Social Engagement Plan
Pursue social initiatives that:
- Empower the community by creating urban and rural livelihoods and in particular enhancing skills
- Improve access to high quality education in schools
- Support specific initiatives based on need, relevance and capability in healthcare and hygiene
- Promote the scientific temper to encourage socially relevant innovation in society
- Distinguish our programmes by a focus on volunteering, thus mobilising employee potential,
passion and talent
- Partner with likeminded complementary organizations to provide socially relevant solution based
on innovation and ingenuity
- Systematically review and monitor our CSR programmes using evaluation tools to measure impact
and assimilate feedback.
"We should feel good about working at Dr. Reddy’s. We want to be recognised as a force for good in
society. We must take care not to negatively impact the environment, but to enrich it with our activities.
And also have a positive impact on society through volunteerism, or through our commitment to a cause.
That is fundamental to our organization. We, all employees, must be a force for good in society and be
proud of the fact that the organization is playing a vital role in the community we operate in." – Dr. K