At Dr. Reddy's, you will create access to medicines, for the millions who would have stayed untreated. We are the best employer in the Indian pharmaceutical industry and the 5th best among companies with over 10,000 employees. A job you pursue here is not just a job; it’s the beginning of a lifelong association.
Our culture, performance orientation and incentive structure are core differentiators that make us a preferred employer. We get the best talent onboard - whether it is sourced from within the pharmaceutical industry or outside.
We encourage growth, development and movement. Our business is replete with examples of people who have laterally moved from sales to marketing, human resources, strategy and so on. Internal talent is nurtured and promoted, and substantial percentage of vacancies are filled internally through promotions. There are robust rewards and recognition systems to incentivize good performance in more ways than one. Good performance yields growth and a Professional Service Representative (PSR) can go on to become a senior leader. Many such examples exist in the senior management team of Global Generics - India.
Here’s what we are looking for:
Professional Service Representative
- Science graduates with minimum 6 months of pharmaceutical experience.
- Self-driven, initiative taking, collaborative individuals with good communication skills.
- Fast learning and experimentative with domain knowledge of pharmaceuticals.
Scientific Business Officer
- Science graduates with 3-4 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales.
- Deep knowledge of products, doctors in a specific geography and competition.
- Individuals with good communication and analytical skills; masters at the art of selling and good presentation and interpersonal skill
Area Sales Manager
- Any graduate, with 4-5 years of experience as a PSR and 1-2 years of experience as an ASM.
- Individuals with ability to drive results through processes and people, basic understanding of Indian pharmaceutical industry and business
- Good verbal and written communication skills; good learner and coach with problem solving attitude.
Area Business Manager
- Graduates in pharmacy with minimum 2 years of experience in the requisite area of speciality, preferably in the relevant region.
- Strong basic understanding of pharmaceutical marketing and therapeutic area.
- Deep knowledge of customer behaviour and products
- Basic computer skills; good influencing, networking and interpersonal skills; strong communication skills and team player.
Regional Sales Manager
- Science graduate, preferably MBA; with at least 2 years of experience as an RSM in specific area of speciality in any other pharmaceutical company, or at least 3 years of experience as an ASM in Dr. Reddy's.
- Resourceful individuals with leadership qualities; able to drive performance in teams through inter-personal skills and processes.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills, effective leadership and good coaching abilities, problem identifying and solving attitude.
- Science graduate, with an MBA and 12-15 years of sales experience as well as deep understanding of Indian pharmaceutical industry.
- Customer segment, customer behaviour, statutory and regulatory guidelines, market drivers, product trends and changes.
- Individuals with good interpersonal skills, product knowledge and strategic thinking; very good planning and organising skills, networking and influencing skills, with good adaptability.
- Graduates in science/pharmacy/medicine preferably with MBA in marketing; 1-2 years of experience in sales and 4-5 years of experience in marketing.
- Good understanding of Indian pharmaceutical industry; with ability to interpret market data and gain market insights from various sources.
- Creative and innovative individuals; team workers with leadership and networking skills.
Group Product Manager
- Graduates in science with at least 5-6 years of experience in product management.
- Individuals with basic understanding of anatomy and physiology; deep understanding of the Indian pharmaceutical industry – of customer behaviour, prescription habits and competition.
- Good team players with good interpersonal and leadership skills, possessing analytical bent of mind.
Group Therapy Manager
- Graduates, preferably in science, with an MBA and at least 9-10 years of experience in Indian Pharmaceutical industry; with experience of launching at least one product.
- Must possess in-depth understanding of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry, diseases and relevant therapies and therapeutic areas, scientific product knowledge as well as a deep understanding of marketing domain.
- Individuals with good interpersonal, networking and communication skills; experts at people management, creative and good influencers with ability to draw insights.